We are committed to ensuring the privacy of the information entrusted to us. We will not sell or share any information such as name, e-mail or delivery address to any unaffiliated parties.
To use this service you are required to Register basic contact and delivery information on our website before purchasing. We use this information to complete and despatch your order.
The information provided can be used for the following:
- Your e-mail address and password will be used to identify you as an authorised user of this website.
- Your e-mail address will be used send you tax receipt and/or order confirmation.
- Your phone number may be used to contact you regarding an order or to provide customer support.
- Your e-mail address may be used to send you a new password, if you cannot recall it.
- Your e-mail address may be used to contact you with related TAFEshop promotions and newsletters.
Credit card information:
- No credit card information is stored or accessible in this website.
- No credit card information can be consulted or viewed by any of our staff during, or after, the ordering process.
Refund or return of Items
Please do not return any incorrectly ordered or unwanted item on the expectation of refund and/or replacement. The refund or return of an item will be accepted, with prior agreement, in the following circumstances:
- An incorrect item despatched by our Suppliers.
- An item that is in anyway faulty.
- The item does not match the sample or description provided on this website.
In the unlikely circumstance you have received an incorrect or faulty item you may request a replacement or refund using our Contact Us form. Please inform us within 7 days of receipt of any incorrect or faulty item. We will then (at our discretion) refund or replace the item in full.
If returning an item, please ensure it is properly packaged to avoid damage in transit.
Please supply a copy of your original receipt together with a written explanation of the problem.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For information on Australian consumer laws, please visit Australian Consumer Law (ACL) website at http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
Note to Registered training organisations (RTOs)
While TAFE SA regularly undertakes reviews of the products available through TAFEshop and endeavours to ensure that these products are current and fully compliant with any regulatory requirements, purchasers of TAFE SA learning materials and other products through TAFEshop should note that the products purchased may not be totally compliant at the time of purchase.
Registered training organisations purchasing these products, or recommending the products to students, must ensure that they undertake their own compliance review - in accordance with their own regulatory requirements.