Cut hair using freehand clipper techniques
This unit has been created for you to develop skills and confidence in recommending and completing complementary haircuts using freehand clipper techniques.
• consulting with clients and analysing hair and facial characteristics
• selecting equipment and preparing for service
• cutting hair using freehand clipper techniques
• applying after-haircut finishing techniques
• the safe application of health and safety practices.
The learning guide activities are designed to guide you through a structured cutting process.
This process will build your confidence in creating a variety of haircuts using freehand clipper techniques using a variety of tools and equipment.
AQF - Australian Quality Framework
Industry Classification Scheme
National Code - Training.gov.au
SHBHCUT009: Cut hair using freehand clipper techniques
Copyright © 2018 TAFE SA, Government of South Australia. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply.