A series of themed sets of cards written and designed by lecturing staff of the TAFE SA Children’s Education and Care program.
Each box set of cards has been designed to be used as a prompt to aid discussion and professional inquiry, with the intent of promoting contemporary practices in early childhood education and care settings.
Each card features an image with a provocation question on the reverse - to inspire educators and stimulate reflective practice and professional conversation. The cards can be used by individuals, small groups or whole teams to foster a culture of openness and encourage the sharing of ideas, and to energise goal setting and session planning.
• themed set of cards and posters to inspire educators and stimulate discussion.
• coloured image with provocation questions and statements.
• promotes contemporary practices in early childhood education and care settings.
• supports reflective practice and professional conversation.
• fosters a culture of openness and sharing of ideas.
• with individual educators, small groups or whole teams.
• as a prompt to aid reflection and inquiry.
Industry Classification Scheme
Copyright © 2017 TAFE SA, Government of South Australia. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply.