Implement a Maintenance Program for an Irrigation System
This workbook has been developed to support the learning activities for the unit “Implement a Maintenance Program for an Irrigation System”. The workbook contains a number of activities to be completed as part of the assessment requirements for this unit and covers the process of implementing a maintenance program for an irrigation system and defines the standard required to:
- inspect irrigation systems
- test irrigation equipment
- undertake minor repairs of equipment
- record and report maintenance activities
- dispose of unused or waste materials from site
AQF - Australian Quality Framework
National Code - Training.gov.au
AHCIRG301A: Implement a maintenance program for an irrigation system
Copyright © 2018 TAFE SA, Government of South Australia. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply.
No related resources were found.