Mini Anne inflatable CPR manikin - First Aid
CPR – TAFE SA Learn to save a life in 30 minutes How does it work? This is a revolutionary method of teaching the core skills of CPR. It uses a unique "practice-while-watching" technique where users practice CPR on a personal manikin (Mini Anne) while watching these skills being taught and performed on a DVD. This program has been research proven equivalent to, or better than, a traditional CPR course for learning the core skills of CPR.
• Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning adult CPR, defibrillation and defibrillator pad placement.
• Affordable training through increased hands-on practice by allowing higher student-to-manikin ratios
• Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach quality adult CPR and defibrillation techniques Logistically convenient lightweight design makes the AED Little Anne Training system easy to transport
• Additional instructor flexibility through unique control of the scenario by use of the remote control unit
• Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use.
Community Care and Welfare
National Code - Training.gov.au
HLTCPR211A: Perform CPR, HLTFA211A: Provide basic emergency life support, HLTFA311A: Apply first aid
Copyright © 2019 TAFE SA, Government of South Australia. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply.
No related resources were found.